Reading Time: 2 minutes.
- Lamar Jackson, Ravens, $7700 DK – Jackson at this stage is in CMC category-must-start play on a weekly basis. The dual-threat quarterback gets a Texans defense without J.J. Watt and one that is the sixth-worst in fantasy football against opposing quarterbacks.
- Dak Prescott, Cowboys, $6700 DK – Prescott has consecutive games of three touchdown passes and faces a Lions defense that is the seventh-most fantasy friendly to opposing quarterbacks.
- Derek Carr, Raiders, $6100 DK – The Bengals have allowed the third-most fantasy points to quarterbacks in 2019, and Carr is about as consistent as they come in 2019. Fire him up confidently.
- Christian McCaffery, Panthers, $10,500 DK – Yes I know the price! All you need to know is Christian McCaffery at this stage is matchup proof.
- Josh Jacobs, Raiders, $6900 DK – The rookie back has hit his stride, recording at least 71 rushing yards in five of his past six, including three 100-yard games. This week Jacobs gets a winless Bengals team that is the third-worst in fantasy defense against opposing running backs.
- Joe Mixon, Bengals, $5500 DK – Mixon had a season-high 32 touches for 151 yards from scrimmage last week. He gets a solid matchup against the Raiders, who are second only to Cincinnati with 6.1 yards allowed per play against opposing running backs.
- John Brown, Bills, $6400 DK – Brown gets a chance to exploit a Dolphins defense this week that has allowed the fourth-most touchdown passes 20, and the third-highest depth of target 9.7. Breakout game inbound.
- D.J. Moore, Panthers, $5900 DK – Moore has rattled off consecutive 100-yard games and gets a home matchup against a Falcons defense that has allowed the sixth-most fantasy points to opposing wide receivers. Atlanta also allows the fourth-highest completion rate.
- Mohamed Sanu, Patriots, $5100 DK – Sanu had 14 targets in his second game with the Pats two weeks ago. The Eagles rank in the bottom third against fantasy WRs. Philly also has given up the fourth-most plays of 40 yards or more.
- Jared Cook, Saints, $4400 DK – Only the Cardinals are worse against opposing tight ends in fantasy than the Buccaneers. Cook has seen 25 of his 37 total targets in his past four games, including a season-best week 10.
- Jason Witten, Cowboys, $3700 DK – Detroit has given up an average of 16.9 fantasy points to tight ends over its past six games. Like many tight ends this season, it’s touchdown or bust.
- Eric Ebron, Colts, $3600 DK – With TY Hilton still out and the Jaguars defense concentrating on stopping Marlon Mack and the running game, expect to see Ebron get a lot of targets and maybe a TD.
- Bills $3800 DK
- Raiders $3300 DK
- Saints $2900 DK
Photo credit: MITCH STRINGER / USA TODAY SPORTS