- Height: 6’3”
- Weight: 250 lbs
- College: Oregon
- Year: Sophomore
- Position: Linebacker
- Big bodied linebacker
- Very physical and aggressive
- High effort prospect
- Is a read-and-react player who is instinctual
- Will have some versatility and could line up at edge at the next level if needed. Has the skill set and ability to do so
- Has all the pass-rushing moves and tools. He is an all-round player who is extremely skilled.
- Instincts and awareness are excellent
- Is a physical, hard tackler
- Plays with an extremely high motor and energy
- Reads defences extremely well
- In coverage, his size means he will be able to cover bigger bodies and tight ends
- Has both speed and strength
- Strong lower half to get off blocks and power into contact
- Is bendy and flexible
- He plays best when free as a sniper and where he can play quick and uncontained
- Is a reasonably good athlete
- Can move sideline to sideline
- Desperately needs to improve tackling. He has missed a lot of tackles in college and he needs to lower his pad level into contact.
- Also, needs to wrap his arms into tackles better as shifty players evade his tackles
- Needs to react better when his assignment breaks down
- His reaction times are a split second late. He can anticipate, but he just needs to react to it better.
- While he is instinctual, those instincts usually take him to the line of scrimmage and prefers to be in the action rather than covering
Noah Sewell is a physical, high-effort linebacker who plays with awareness to read and react. Sewell has some position versatility and has a good set of pass-rush moves to be effective from the edge. He plays better on the ball than off the ball, where although he can cover from the slot he is best attacking the ball, defending the run and using his physicality to take over a game. Penei Sewell’s younger brother who plays with the same nasty, toughness.
Who is the new big name Quarterback? – Ninety-Nine Yards
- Who is the new big name Quarterback?
- 4 Fixtures to Define the Season
- So Long Ninetynine Yards (website!)
- Draft Talk – 2024 NFL Draft Prospects Watchlist
- NFL Rookies To Watch in 2023 – Draft Talk
- Welcome to the 2023 Season
- 2023 Final NFL Mock Draft Live – Texans Pass On QB! | NFL Draft 2023
- Top 5 Quarterback Preview – 2023 NFL Draft | Draft Talk
- Top 5 Tight Ends Preview – 2023 NFL Draft | Draft Talk
- Top 5 Safety Preview – 2023 NFL Draft | Draft Talk
Image Credit: Ducks Wire